Adams County Traffic Court Location and Information Regarding Traffic Tickets and Other Traffic-Related Issues
1100 Judicial Center Dr.
Brighton, CO 80601
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Other Adams County Traffic Court Information
Current Adams County Case Dockets can be checked on-line at: http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Dockets.cfm?District_ID=17
Adams County Courts often accept payments on-line. More information can be found at: http://www.courts.state.co.us/Courts/District/Collections.cfm?District_ID=17
Cities in Adams County
- Arvada: 720-898-7000 City of Arvada Website
- Aurora: 303-739-7000 City of Aurora Website
- Bennett: 303-644-3249 Town of Bennett Website
- Brighton: 303-655-2000 City of Brighton Website
- Commerce City: 303-289-3611 City of Commerce City Website
- Federal Heights: 303-428-3526 City of Federal Heights Website
- Northglenn: 303-451-8326 City of Northglenn Website
- Thornton: 303-538-7200 City of Thornton Website
- Westminster: 303-430-2400 City of Westminster Website
Map for Adams County Traffic Courts
If you have received a traffic ticket in Adams County, contact Ross Koplin, Colorado traffic lawyer today. Ross is an experienced Colorado traffic attorney who may be able to assist you with your Adams County traffic tickets or other legal matters in the Adams County courts.
Legal Disclaimer - The information contained at this web site is not intended to be legal advice and all information regarding Colorado traffic law is general content only and should not be relied upon for any specific Colorado traffic law situation. Information on this web site is not intended to cover all the issues, nuances or ramifications related to the topic discussed. This web site may not be updated routinely to reflect the most current Colorado traffic law.
Individuals should consult an experienced Colorado traffic lawyer for advice regarding an individual situation.